It seems spring is arriving quickly this year. I heard frogs croaking in a swamp and daffodils are peaking out of the dirt in our yard. We are discussing plans for early spring crops. Garlic and onions have already been planted (garlic was planted in November and onions, last weekend) in our garden beds that we commute to. We will plant some other low maintenance crops like potatoes and buckwheat there this upcoming weekend. The cilantro had already returned, the cold temperatures made the leaves extra sweet and delicious.
I met up with the Mud Slingers Pottery Studio group at the new studio spot yesterday evening. It is a store front space right next to the Chocolatier Barrucand Shop on Union Street in downtown Concord. Everyone's really excited about the change.
I'm still trying to balance science, clay, and everything else. Here are pictures of some recent clay projects of mine.


No comments:
Post a Comment